Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Early Morning Snapshots


Early morning is my new favorite time of the day. I get up before anyone else in my house, and just having alone time with my Lord is the best...it helps me see the beauty around me more acutely, so it usually turns into a time for me to take pictures of God's creation.








"One is nearer God's heart in a garden than anywhere else on earth." ~ Dorothy Gurney 

When it's quiet and no one is around {in my house, that doesn't happen a lot!} I can focus on what I read that morning in my Bible study and pray with a clearer mind.
"I myself will awake early"-Psalm 108:2

His mercies are new every morning. I am so thankful for the gift of a new day!

Sincerely,
Hannah Diane

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I am thankful for the gift of a new day, too!

    Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dandelion photo is gorgeous..love the soft colors!!
    I tend to be a night person..when it's quiet, and I'm sitting in my room, normally blogging or writing or sometimes editing my own pictures, I love talking to Him. When everyone is asleep and I'm alone with my thoughts, I close my computer or turn on music..and just pray. There's something soothing about nighttime to me, it's calmer, everyone is quiet and asleep. Often, I like to pray myself to sleep or sing hymns while I'm going to sleep. I felt sick one night, anxious about something-anxiety is a terrible issue for me-and I remember singing "it is well" and feeling such a peace..I went right to sleep after singing it. Amazing the peace He offers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a blog award! Go check it out!
    Www.Modestyismypolicy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete